Conditions We Treat
Conditions We Treat
- Low back complaints account for the largest reason for chiropractic office visits .
- Approximately 80% of adults will have low back pain at some time in their lives .
- The annual direct and indirect costs for low back pain was estimated at $100 billion in 2000 .
Answer Yes or No to the questions below:
- Pain killers give moderate or very little relief from pain.
- It is painful to look after myself or I need some help with some of my personal care.
- I can only lift light weights.
- Pain prevents me from walking more than ½ mile.
- Pain prevents me from sitting for more than 1 hour.
- Pain prevents me from standing for more than 1 hour.
- My sex life is restricted by back pain.
- Pain prevents me from traveling for periods longer than 1 hour.
What your answers indicate:
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you may benefit from chiropractic care. Below is a list of common conditions we treat:
Mid Back Pain
Low Back Pain
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Sprains and Strains
We would be happy to schedule an appointment to review your options in improving your health. Please call Mend Chiropractic today to begin your journey to get you out of pain as quickly as possible.
 Christensen M, Morgan D, eds. Job Analysis of Chiropractic: A Project Report, Survey, Analysis, and Summary of the Practice of Chiropractic within the United States. Greely, CO: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners; 1993.
 Deyo RA, Tsui-Wu JY. Descriptive epidemiology of low back pain and its related medical care in the United States. Spine. 1987;12:264-268.
 Marras WS. Occupational low back disorder causation and control. Ergonomics. 2000;43(7)880-992.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed physician or other health care provider. The information provided here is for informational purposes only.